Motivate. Inspire. Educate.
I teach teams to fire up their creativity and brainpower with optimized nutrition, sleep and natural energy boosters. How much productivity are you losing due to the afternoon slump, headaches, brain fog and distraction?? Did you know that what you eat and how you get ready for bed at night can have a MAJOR impact?
My students report dramatic improvements in energy levels within a week of implementing simple lifestyle upgrades.
If you just met me at a party, you might think I am not a big talker. Get me started talking about hormone balance or healing the gut, and we better order another seltzer with lime!
Fresh-faced and right out of school I took a Dale Carnegie course called High Impact Presentations. The biggest take away from the week for me was that when you have EARNED the right to talk about a subject, are EXCITED about the subject and EAGER to share with your audience – your enthusiasm as a speaker is going to be contagious!
Speaking in front of a crowd didn’t always come naturally, but teaching and sharing did. Across the many different positions I held in corporate jobs I found myself constantly taking on the role of introducing and training colleagues on new business software, root cause analysis tools and processes, and even developed and delivered a training program for a new manufacturing team in Singapore.
As a wellness educator, I love the interactive workshop format. Participants get the opportunity to learn from each other, test out new ideas and leave with practical knowledge and next steps.
Today I jump at any opportunity to share my passion for holistic wellness and the possibility of a radiant future as a speaker for any crowd. Generally I work in the greater Seattle area, but I love a good excuse for a trip and have taught workshops in Singapore, Nashville and Cleveland so don’t be shy about contacting me for pricing and availability or collaboration as a wellness speaker!
For more information, click on each category:
Corporate Wellness Lunch and Learn Sessions
For companies looking to offer wellness support and employee enrichment, I host “Lunch and Learn” workshops in your Seattle-area office. I currently offer three unique 50 minute classes that can be taught individually or in a weekly series:
1. “Eating Well On The Road” for the health conscious professionals who want to stick to their healthy diets while they are traveling.
2. “Healthy Foundations for an Innovative Mind” for the team that wants to get more done in less time and ignite that creative fire. (Also available in a 90 minute workshop format).
3. “Build Natural Resilience” for the busy, highly-utilized individuals who want practical, natural solutions to lower overall stress levels, avoid overwhelm and be ready to tackle the next challenge. Contact me for availability and pricing!
Action Oriented Workshops
With eight years of experience developing and delivering corporate training programs, I now host interactive, action oriented workshops in your Seattle-area office. Longer format than the lunch and learn sessions, we will have time for lots of discussion and attendees will leave the class with an action plan to guide them through their next steps. Workshops are typically scheduled for 1.5 to 2 hours. I currently offer two unique classes: 1. “Eating Well On The Road” for the health conscious professionals who want to stick to their healthy diets while they are traveling.
- I will share practical tips honed through my years of domestic and international business travel that have helped me stick to a strict gluten-free diet, experience minimal jet lag and arrive ready to contribute.
- We will discuss how food choices can impact jet-lag, focus and fatigue during a trip.
- Attendees will learn to navigate the dining options in a typical airport or business dinner with confidence.
2. “Secrets and Habits of Innovative Leaders” for the team that wants to get more done in less time and ignite that creative fire. In this workshop we will cover three focus areas:
- The pillars of health that must be in place for an innovative mind
- The top three productivity baits to free up time for mental freedom
- The cutting edge secrets that the elite innovators are using now to maximize their creativity
I LOVE teaching these workshops because of the great engagement that comes out of the group discussions and because everyone walks away with one to two concrete actions that they are going to take to improve their lives. Contact me to discuss your timeline and budget.
Community Education Events
As part of my mission to educate and share my passion for holistic health, I strive to offer affordable monthly seminars around the community. If you are interested in collaborating or hosting a session at a shop, community center or private event hall near you please contact me! To stay informed about upcoming events, be sure to sign up for my bi-weekly newsletter and connect via Facebook. Past sessions:
- 30 Day Rescue Plan for Headaches – Learn to identify your triggers and lower inflammation naturally
- 72-Hour Rescue Plan for Sore Muscles – Relieve temporary aches and pains naturally and learn prevention strategies
- Simple Superfood Cooking Workshop – Hands-on cooking class focusing on quick, whole food recipes
- Secrets and Habits of Innovative Leaders- Steal from the best of the best and up your mental performance and productivity
- Gluten-free and Paleo Travel Tips – Stick to your healthy diet even when on the road
Highly Personalized Support
- Committing to a healthy diet? Let’s do a pantry makeover!
- Newly diagnosed with a food allergy? Let’s set up your allergy or food-sensitivity friendly kitchen
- Super sensitive skin? Learn to make natural personal and home-care products with your own equipment and your preferred ingredients (best choice to accommodate sensitivity to common ingredients like coconut, oats or almond oil)
- Too many good intentions? Learn to incorporate those healthy ingredients that have been piling up in the cupboard.
My favorite thing about Erin’s Simple Superfoods workshop was that she engaged the beginner cooks like me in the recipe prep and introduced practical tips for preparing healthy meals at home. At the same time, she thoroughly answered the questions that other people were throwing out about magnesium supplementation, sourcing quality ingredients and various detox fads. You could tell she really knew what she was talking about!Ernest D.
I went to Erin’s class on natural ways to soothe and prevent headaches. I used to have headaches 3 or 4 times a week! She helped me get started with a tracking log and gave me some ideas for common food triggers to watch out for. Now I realize if I avoid wine and caffeine and stretch every day after work – I really rarely have headaches at all anymore! If I do, she gave me this roller with peppermint, lavender and frankincense oils that helps a lot!Kelly W.