Discover Freedom from Migraines
A Comprehensive Migraine Relief Program
Developed by Migraine Specialist Erin Knight
The Migraine Freedom Plan: Dream, Dive, Heal, Thrive, is founded in the healing principles of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN). Developed and facilitated by migraine relief expert Erin Knight, this is a 3-month comprehensive program designed to eliminate your migraine headaches – not just treat the symptoms.
“We are migraine root-cause specialists. Through a systematic, step-by-step approach, my team of health coaches and FDN specialists help people determine what is holding them back and plan concrete steps to break through to migraine relief – and feeling great.” – Erin
Migraine symptoms are themselves a symptom of something gone seriously wrong in your body’s systems. By finding the hidden internal stressors that are blocking your body’s systems from functioning as designed, a system developed by FDN, we will find the root causes of your migraines, cluster headaches, tension headaches, or other chronic migraine causes.
Learn more about Erin’s team of coaches & Get Started on the Path to Migraine Relief Today!
Migraines are a symptom.
Because we are working on your health at a deep level, our goal will be to improve your:
What is Functional Diagnostic Nutrition®
& How Can It Help Me Get Relief from Migraines?
A functional nutrition approach starts with a search for hidden internal stressors that are blocking your body’s systems from functioning as designed. Once healing opportunities in the hormone, immune, digestion, and detoxification systems have been identified and addressed, many chronic health concerns resolve naturally – including your migraine symptoms!
FDN practitioners are trained to partner with clients and teach them a model of self-care that includes: therapeutic diets, quality sleep and rest, appropriate exercise, stress-reduction tools and strategies, and targeted supplementation.
Still feeling a bit skeptical? I don’t know about you, but before I seek help from someone I wonder three things:
Do you know what is wrong with me? Yes, symptoms are a signal that your body is coping with an underlying malfunction. Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® practitioners are trained to identify these often-hidden healing opportunities using state-of-the-art functional lab testing. I engage my clients in an all-natural protocol to deal with the root causes of your health complaints.
Can you help me? Yes, if you are as committed to restoring your health as I am. FDN’s proven protocols target the healing opportunities that we identify together and work deeper than just treating symptoms. It takes time and often a few lifestyle changes to repair and restore normal function to cells, organs, and systems. It is exciting to know that it is possible to regain function instead of having to deal with a symptom for the rest of your life.
Have you helped others like me? Yes! There are over 1000 Functional Diagnostic Nutrition practitioners in 30 countries helping thousands and thousands of people achieve the best level of health in many years. Understanding what is going on at a causal level is so powerful, many clients have completely resolved their health complaints, even if they were previously diagnosed with serious medical conditions.
Ready to get started on the Path to Migraine Relief? Click to talk with a Migraine Freedom™ Coach about your next steps today!
How do the Principles of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Apply to Migraine Relief?
It cannot be said often enough that your migraine headaches are a symptom of dysfunction somewhere in your body’s systems: your digestion, hormones, auto-immune, or detox systems – or a combination of more than one!
The first step on the path to migraine relief is to stop treating your symptoms, as conventional medicine has (and would continue to have you do), and find the root causes. Whatever that constellation of causes may be in your case, and as we all know it’s rarely a single thing, the Migraine Freedom™ Plan has been designed to identify them. We will then work together to determine a series of steps that will enable you to rescue yourself from your migraines.
The four steps of the Migraine Freedom™ Plan are Dream, Dive, Heal, Thrive:
DREAM about what would life look like if you were migraine free.
You’ve probably suffered from migraine headaches for so long it’s hard to imagine but, I want you to recognize how much migraines are impacting your life and your family.
I can still remember the day I decided to go see a naturopath. I had been burned-out and suffering with a lot of pain and fatigue for months. Multiple doctors had told me they couldn’t help me, so I really didn’t know what to do. I would come home from work and just lay on the couch like a zombie. I remember one day when my boyfriend asked if I didn’t love him anymore; I just had no energy for the relationship at all. I was trying to get through one day at a time and hadn’t even realized how my poor health was impacting this important relationship. That experience really helped me realize that I needed to get help.
In the DREAM phase, we will think about how migraines are impacting your earning potential, productivity, and your relationships. What else is it holding you back from doing?
DIVE into the data. (Oh, yes, there will be data to examine.)
You’re not crazy – we will prove it with functional lab data that will help us find the root causes.
I would often go to parties even though I didn’t feel like it, just because I felt like saying “Oh, I have a headache or a migraine” is such a lame excuse. I didn’t want people to think I was making it up. Even when I was blinded with pain, I would feel bad leaving work early or avoiding friends and other social situations.
In the DIVE phase, we will look at patterns in your hormones, digestion, detoxification, and immune systems, to find hidden imbalances. Clients tell me they learn about their bodies more in this step than after years of going to neurologists and other doctors.
HEAL by treating your body to the conditions and support it needs to heal and repair.
I was a busy engineer when I was going through all of this, so I know it isn’t necessarily possible for you to cut out of life and spend six months at a yoga retreat while you heal. But, we will work together to find ways to make self-care an integral part of your life.
In the HEAL phase, you will discover self-care, in a way that is approachable for a busy professional.
THRIVE as you start participating in life again.
In the THRIVE phase, you will learn how to implement and sustain the healthy habits that got you there in a realistic, simple, but effective way.
I’m not here to blow smoke at you and promise you another “quick fix”. There are plenty of pills for that, with doctors willing to write you a ‘scrip, and there is always going to be a demand for that. However, for those few that are fed up with chasing triggers and managing symptoms, and who are ready to work at a root cause level – they love this approach to discovering migraine relief.
Migraine Freedom™ Plan Root-Cause Guarantee
Again, we don’t blow smoke. You’re probably worried about seeing another migraine specialist who won’t really help you find relief. We understand. You’ve probably seen anywhere from 6 to 60 specialists, coaches, and doctors already and, by now, you’re getting frustrated.
That’s why we offer what we call our “Root Cause Guarantee”. If we don’t find any healing opportunities (hidden imbalances and underlying stressors) in the labs that we look at, you have the option to request a full refund on our services. (Note: lab fees are paid directly to the lab companies and are not refundable.)
Click here to schedule your Introductory Case Review and get on the path towards Migraine Relief Today!
Susannah Takes Control of Her Migraines
By Understanding Her Hormones
Ready to look deeper than your symptoms and discover your healing opportunities? Migraine Freedom Consulting includes:
- Clarity and accountability that comes from working closely with a Migraine Freedom coach who has been in your shoes and knows what it is like to be debilitated by migraines, but has found great relief from holistic solutions and is trained to help you implement the changes you want to reduce the impact of migraines on your daily life.
- Access to run the state of the art, comprehensive hormone and gut health panels (kits will be sent for you to complete at home)
- Results and recommendations session with a highly-trained Functional Nutritionist where you will learn how to understand your own lab results and what we are learning about how your body is functioning or out of balance.
- Customized 90-day protocol including diet, rest, exercise, stress reduction and supplementation protocol
- Email support & check-ins with your coach and Erin
- Options for re-testing and access to a wide range of functional labs that you complete in the comfort of your home and mail to the top laboratories in the world at a discount.
You will be responsible for the lab fees, paid directly to the lab.
By nature, functional nutrition and health coaching are an opt-in model of self-care and require a high degree of individual commitment. Let’s talk and see if this kind of detective work is a good fit for you right now!
Stephanie Cut Her Migraine Days
from 10-12/mo to 1-3/mo in just a few months!
Click here to schedule your Introductory Case Review and get on the path towards Migraine Relief Today!
If you are curious what is entailed in setting up your customized D.R.E.S.S. protocol, click through the tabs below:
- Every body is unique – Find out if you need to eat more fat & protein or more carbs!
- We need to remove foods that are stressing our system (some are temporary)
- It is better to crowd out the bad with the good instead of feeling deprived (no starvation diets here!)
- Focus on quality then quantity
- Troubleshoot the factors keeping you from a good night’s rest together
- Find solutions that match your lifestyle (Tired of reading another magazine article that suggests you unwind with a bath every evening?)
- Find that Goldilocks “justtt right” amount of exercise (yes, there is too much of a good thing)
- Establish your long-term goals (I want to be hiking and doing headstands when I am 80)
- Fit quick and effective stress-reduction techniques into your busy workday
- Get as high-tech or low-tech as you are inclined with stress reduction
- Identify some of the environmental stressors that may be impacting your health
- Poor digestion and absorption (should be temporary)
- Imbalances in the body’s systems that need a boost in the right direction (should be temporary)
- Our depleted soils and sad state of modern agriculture (I can only hope this is temporary insanity)